Name:
Location: London, K&C, United Kingdom

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

David Davis For Leader

I have come across an exciting blog entitled as above. The chap who runs it clearly has more time than I do, so I suggest you check there if I have not been able to impart my wisdom. This new blog can be found at http://daviddavisleader.blogspot.com

I am jolly pleased to see so many fellow party members are heading in the Right direction!

Mr. Tyler also publishes a the potential configuration of the Shadow Cabinet. I would be delighted to see dear William make a return to the front benches. Nevertheless, it also contains far too much poison. These 'modernisers' should be consigned to the dustbin of history - which is where they seek to take our Party.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pancroft said...

I was shocked to see Bercow in it!! But then my cabinet would be full of real Thatcherite right-wingers!! : )

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David Davis may be able to form a shadow cabinet but with his right-wing views and his stupied inability to realise that elections are only won by parties fighting on the centre ground he will never be in the position of forming a cabinet that will sit in Downing Street.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so stupid that you cannot spell stupid correctly. Fuckwit.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home